Microsoft Research Asia
- October 2023: two papers (Uprise: Universal Prompt Retrieval) accepted by EMNLP 2023.
- February 2023: four papers accepted by ACL 2023.
- October 2022: three papers accepted by EMNLP 2022.
- February 2022: two papers accepted by ACL 2022.
- February 2022: one paper accepted by ICASSP 2022.
- 2021: two papers accepted by EMNLP 2021.
- September 28th, 2021: T-ULRv5 (aka XLM-E/InfoXLM) tops on the XTREME leaderboard. // Blog | repo
- May 2021: four papers (including AdaLM) accepted by ACL 2021.
- Generating document summary
- Autonomous generation of melody
- Generation of slide for presentation
- Method and apparantus of digest broadcast
- Customized text processing
- Chat conversation based on knowledge base specific to object
- Automatic conversation creator for news
- Systems and methods for providing a comment-centered news reader
- Comment-centered news reader